Have you tried Micronized Purple Rice (MPR) before and wonder why it didn’t work miracles for you? Are you eating it now and have questions? Are you just researching it as one of many natural supplements you are considering? Well, read on because as part of my passion for natural, healthy wellness, I love educating myself and sharing what I learn. So, I’m going to dig deep into the questions I most often get about Paula’s Micronized Purple Rice.
Need an intro to Purple Rice and my story? Click here now to watch what it has done for me
While I do my best to research and understand the science of what is happening when we try different natural remedies, I am not a medical professional and as such, be aware that I will provide references for any facts I quote, although there simply is no denying the anecdotal evidence — I have received so many great emails and messages from people who are already feeling better and looking better after trying Paula’s Micronized Purple Rice! I love these positive results!
AND I have also received a lot of questions from people who weren’t sure if Micronized Purple Rice was a good fit for them. I like getting these questions too, because it gives me a chance to make sure you have all the information you need to make the best natural wellness decisions for yourself. If you’re unsure if MPR (Micronized Purple Rice) is something you want to try, this Q&A will be helpful!
We’ll start with the 3 questions that have come up most often:
#1: I’ve tried Micronized Purple Rice in the past, but I didn’t get good results. If it didn’t work for me then, why would it work for me now?
I hear this occasionally. To answer your question with a question: Did you have the knowledge and tools you needed to maximize the benefits of MPR your first time around? It’s entirely possible that you didn’t.
And that’s exactly what I am going to provide for you. I am a (very) small business, but I am 100% Customer Focused. I eat MPR because it’s a great product that has helped me live a more active, pain-free life and I want anyone who tries this vegan, non-gmo superfood to give it the absolute best shot at helping them achieve results as good or better than mine!
Some basic things you can do to help maximize your results on MPR:
- Start with the “loading dose” if you possibly can — you’ll go through 3 bottles in one month, but it really does get things working so much faster.
- Drink half your body weight (lbs) in ounces of water daily. Yes, really. Some of us love water and have no problem with this, but if you are a soda, coffee, or tea addict, that habit may have negatively impacted your previous MPR experience. You can totally add a squirt of citrus, splash of juice, or other (non-aspartame) flavor-enhancer to your water and you can still have your caffeine in moderation too; just get that water in your system, flushing out the toxins that have built up and caused inflammation in your body.
- Eat and drink as “healthy” as you possibly can. In other words, don’t load yourself up with over-processed junk, artificial sweeteners and ingredients that the MPR will have to flush out of your system before it can help your cells to start healing themselves. I will be posting about Healthy Living Tips that we can realistically accomplish soon, but for now, try to keep it simple: Eat packaged/prepared foods with 6 or less ingredients (that you can pronounce). Eat mostly plants-organically grown, if possible.
- Eat only until you are no longer hungry (not full). **Don’t Stress Over Food “Rules” and Restrictions** These are general healthy guidelines that you can adapt to your situation, not a rigid prescription. Stress is bad for you. Don’t stress. 🙂
- Continue taking your vitamins and supplements as normal. Hopefully, your body will very soon become better able to absorb and use these nutrients as your cells replenish themselves. You may eventually find that you don’t need as many other supplements, or at least as many doses of other supplements, once your body begins utilizing the regenerating nutrients in Paula’s Micronized Purple Rice.
- Eat MPR regularly for at least 3 months, 6 months is better. It takes time to undo years of damage, and while some people start noticing little results in weeks (or days!), typically real health improvements start to set in between 3-6 months.
For more tips on taking MPR, join the conversation on my Facebook Page, private Support Group on Facebook, check out the FAQ Page on my website, or Contact Me. This time around, you’ll have even more support to ensure you get the most out of Micronized Purple Rice. Get started now.
#2: I don’t have a big budget to pay for health supplements. Is MPR worth the money?
Definitely. Paula’s Purple Rice does not mask symptoms like drug treatments do. Yes, there are life-saving drugs and sometimes we need them. This is not a drug, but it IS considered a “LIFE SAVER” by those of us who have compared the “price” of masking symptoms, dealing with drug side effects or just “living with it”, to the true VALUE of actually rebuilding cells from the inside out, and activating our bodies’ own built-in, self-healing abilities.
Consider this: If MPR keeps you from long-term care (nursing home, etc.) for ONLY ONE year by nourishing your body at the cellular level, possibly helping you avoid a stroke, heart attack, dementia, blood sugar/pressure issues etc… It will more than pay for itself in the long run.
Here are some calculations that established the value of MPR to us and factored into our decision to make it a part of our daily lives:
- Average long-term care costs in a facility or in-home assistance are around $5k/month or $60,000 a year.
- MPR costs about $1,500/yr. About $4 a day or less! ….That’s what many people spend on “designer” coffee, soda, candy, fast food, diet drinks and foods, and other unhealthy processed foods, cigarettes, excessive alcohol, which could be causing or aggravating their health issues!
- One can pay for 40 YEARS of MPR for the cost of ONE year of long-term care. And the cost of eating Micronized Purple Rice gets even lower as you progress from the loading and repair dosage (3 bottles per month) to the once a day maintenance dosage (1 bottle per month).
#3: Does Micronized Purple Rice help with…?
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood sugar
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic Inflammation (like Fibromyalgia)
- Brain “fog”
- Eczema and other skin issues
- Thyroid disease or dysfunction
- Kidney and liver disease
- Auto-Immune disease
- Nutritional support during cancer or recovery during and after cancer treatment
- Leaky gut
- Lyme disease
- Auto-immune conditions
- General health and anti-aging
Yes! But… MPR is not a ‘cure’ or medication. People with the above conditions have reported improvements after taking MPR regularly, but it is a food, not a medication or replacement for medication. MPR is a nutrient-packed superfood that can help your body’s cells rebuild themselves from within. Paula’s Purple Rice helps your body to self-heal.
Before Paula’s Purple Rice – After Paula’s Purple Rice
Essentially, if your body is working on healing itself, Paula’s Purple Rice can help that process. Read more about the cellular process and unique properties of Paula’s Purple Rice here
I hope you found this mini Q&A session valuable! Feel free to browse my website for more info, join me on Facebook, my private Facebook Support Group, or email me with any other Purple Rice Questions you may have!